Family Friendly Private Hunting Memberships Offered on Multiple Ranches totaling 25,000 plus acres of high fenced and low fenced acres separated into 7 locations near the towns of Brady, Caddo, Menard, and Fort Mckavett, Texas with complete stand and feeder areas, most areas Fed year round with some acreage under MLD3 Management. Offering Whitetails, Exotics, Hogs, Javelina, Spring Turkey, Dove, Quail, Pheasant, Chukar, Varmints, Skeet and Long Ranges. 7 Lodges, Game Processing areas with Cold Storage, Pools and Private Lakes and River.
How it works…
This Membership is ideal for :
- Busy families that do not have time to set up and maintain a hunting lease. Kids in Sports, Work Schedules etc…
- Memberships share harvest quota with family or thier guests.
- Grandparents that want to make the most out of hunting with children or grandchildren and would like the help from someone that will retrieve and process harvested animals.
- New hunters that want a safe learning environment. They may even want a guide to show them how to be successful.
- People that are tired of setting up a hunting lease only to have to move again in a couple of years.
- Hunters that are wanting a safe, nice, clean environment to bring a spouse, daughter or guest.
- Hunters that are looking for a hunting lease but have not found one yet. Hunting Lease Gap Year?
We have all types of members. Most are 50-80 years old and use the lease about 14-20 days each year for scouting, volunteer work and hunting. Most of our members are mature and are looking for a no hassle place to hunt where stands, feeders and feed is provided. They enjoy a hunting lease with “customer service”. We do have members that use all of their days and even add more days to their membership. Be mindful, Not all of our members are focused on whitetail. We have members interested in bird and waterfowl only, or exotics only or even just our great fishing. We even have members that have yet to shoot anything. They just like a great place to go for hunting season and fellowship around the campfire.
- Members may Reserve a 2 or 4 day private lodging area and hunting area either online or by phone on a property that they are interested or familiar with.
- Reservations can be made up to 6 months in advance. Very similar to reserving on VRBO or AirBnB or most Hotel reservation websites.
- All lodges are run like a Bed & Breakfast with a host couple that cook, clean and assist members.
- Each property has the capacity for 4-7 memberships with thier families or guests. Several offer private lodging and private cabins.
- Private Lodging varies in capacity from a one bedroom unit that sleep 2 up to a 3 bedroom 2 bath unit that sleeps 12. Members reserve the lodging unit that best suits their needs.
- All Hunting areas include from 1 up to 5 Stand and feeder combinations that you may hunt exclusively during your stay. They vary in size from 150 acres up to 1500 acres depending on the ranch.
- Directions to the Ranches, Maps of hunting areas, pictures of lodging are all provided online.
- Pre Scouting days are available if necessary prior to making reservations. Or call by phone for guide advice. We also post game cam pictures prior to the season online.
- Assistance is available at each location for retrieving or processing game. Should you need it.
- All lodges have fully stocked kitchens and outside bbq pits if you want to cook for yourselves.
- Meal services are available at each lodge if desired. Homestyle Breakfast, Lunch and Dinners. Pay as you go, just like a restaurant. $5 Breakfast, $5 Lunch, $15 Dinner. Under 15 eat free..
- Some of our properties are under MLD3 Deer management and we hunt with a rifle from October until February. On these ranches you use our ranch tags and not the ones from your hunting license.
- Most of our stands will be able to accommodate 2-3 people. Shots are generally not more than 100yd
- We do offer multiple Archery set ups. Pop ups and tree stands.
Allows for 1 Quality Buck, 1 Management Buck and 2 Does, hogs and 2 Rio Grande Gobblers* Dove Duck Predators and Varmints included.
Your Immediate family always welcome and may harvest off your quota or purchase additional animals as needed. (1) Private lodging area in our B & B style Lodge.
** Additional 2 day Hunting Trips may be purchased if necessary. A Hunting Trip is defined as Arriving at Noon the first day and hunting that evening, staying the night, hunting morning, afternoon and evening the second day, staying the night, hunting the morning and leaving by noon on the third day. We offer NOON check ins on Wednesdays and Fridays with departures by 10 AM on Fridays and Sundays. Please no early arrivals or late departures without manager approval. This allows for any cleaning of linens, towels etc.